Wednesday 10 October 2012

Surviving Schizophrenia: A Memoir

Paul was up late last night compiling this - a list of places where my book can now be bought.  Unfortuntately, self-publishing entails marketing - not my favourite thing - but luckily for me, my husband works hard to help.  He has made the book available in many places.
 
Here goes:
 
Surviving Schizophrenia: A Memoir
The E-BOOK is available from...
Amazon Kindle
United Kingdom.
United States of America
 
The PAPERBACK is available from.....
United Kingdom
Amazon (Online).
Waterstones (Can also be ordered in store)
Also other good book shops and public libraries.
United States of America
Amazon (Online).
CreateSpace (Online).
The Book Depository (World wide).
The Nile (Australia)

5 comments:

  1. http://schizophreniasucks.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/for-you-louise.html

    You'll see why I couldn't just leave a comment here when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katy - I have left a comment on your blog. And yes, Rossa, I am glad to have Paul's help. I have been following your blog, and was sorry to hear of the recent setback re meds - but am sure you have done the best thing for your son. I feel a bit guilty that I haven't read more of your book yet - will get to it soon, I promise! L X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Louise.

    I've just left my comment on the Amazon UK website after reading your Kindle book this morning.

    I only bought it to test out my Kindle for Mac program on a not-too-expensive first book purchase, and I'm just so glad that I chose yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerry

    I just read your review - my husband found it and pointed it out to me. He has eagle eyes for reviews! Thanks very much for taking the time to put down your comments. I am so glad to hear that I have been instrumental in helping you. I wish you all the best with your pregnancy and your baby, when he or she arrives. Parenthood is a real privilege, and I am very happy to hear that you have found your way to becoming a mother, despite the burden of the diagnosis. I am sure it will all be fine - just stay calm throughout, and try to be trusting. I would love to hear how it all goes for you. I hope you get this message.

    All the best, Louise

    ReplyDelete